WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
We will be reopening around March-April, depending on the weather. We hope to have an exact date soon.
First State BMX Health and Safety Policy
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING FIRST STATE BMX.
ALL RACES ARE PREREGISTER ONLY!
***THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION, NO EXCEPTIONS!***
***LEAVE AT LEAST 6 (SIX) FEET BETWEEN VEHICLES WHEN PARKING!! ***
****MASKS MUST BE WORN WHEN NOT IN YOUR PIT AREA****
- Riders must wear helmets or face covering when not in their pit area.
- Staging will be strictly monitored by a staging official, they will line riders up in accordance with the guidelines. If you or your child does not adhere to the staging officials instructions they will be disqualified from the race and cannot return until restrictions are lifted.
- Only parents of riders 5 & Under will be permitted in the staging area, all other parents are welcome to walk there child to staging to ensure they are in the right Moto.-
- Non riders must wear a mask when within 6 feet of someone not in your household. Again, please ensure you and your families are following all of First State BMX guidelines, we want to continue to be able to race and without the support of our riders and families following the rules we will not be able to continue holding races.
The health and safety of everyone attending any First State BMX Race or Practice is our top priority. We have implemented several measures which are designed to protect you the riders and guests, as well as volunteers and employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus by minimizing contacts, promoting social distancing and enhancing sanitation throughout the property. In addition, you will not be admitted into the facility and you should STAY HOME if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
1. Tested positive or have been deemed presumptuously positive with the Coronavirus
2. Sought testing to determine if you have the Coronavirus/have not yet received the results
3. Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus
4. Experienced any symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus.
As a final note, please adhere to the social distancing and personal sanitation guidelines posted throughout the grounds. First State BMX reserves the right to modify these requirements at any time.
The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can potentially spread Coronavirus if they are infected and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to First State BMX you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your presence on the property. If at any time the board members of First State BMX determines that someone on the grounds does not meet the criteria outlined in this policy, First State BMX reserves the right to refuse entry or if the person is already on the grounds immediately ask that person to exit the grounds. These actions are at the sole discretion of First State BMX staff. By entering First State BMX, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to abide by this policy. If you have any questions, or if you do not understand the policy, please contact a First State BMX representative at First State's email address,
First Night FREE!
Your first night is free! Click the image to learn more about your free one day membership and everything you else you need to know!
You can rent the track for birthday parties or anything else you would like. Click above to learn more.
The Bike Shed
The bike shed is where you can get everything you need to start riding. Click the image to to learn more.